In this week’s blogs, we discussed what to consider when choosing hardwood floors and the causes of wood wear. Whether it’s your doors, cabinetry, or floors, woodworking does a lot to enhance the look and feel of your home. To learn more about these topics, check out these links.
- Learn about the various types of material and aesthetic applications for hardwood flooring.
- Discover how the type of sub-flooring should influence your choice in hardwood flooring options.
- Read descriptions of all the various options in hardwood flooring, including material, size, and finishes commonly available.
- Learn more about hardwood flooring maintenance and the three most common causes for wear of hardwood flooring.
- Read all about wood root to learn what causes it and how to treat and prevent the damage.
Southern Lumber in San Jose carries all of the best wood products from leading manufacturers like Ark Floors, Mullican, and BR-111. For more information or to take a closer look at different wood styles, visit our showroom on Monterey Highway just south of East Alma Ave. Check out our website for more details.